the Take Off
Your business is growing and you don't have the "bandwidth" to re-invent the wheel every time.
You need someone to help you set up a SYSTEM that will automate the mundane and free up your time, money and mental space.
That's what we'll do together, during the Take Off program.
Here is how it works:
We'll do an in-depth Assessment of your business needs, find the biggest pain points and treat these first.
After setting up your most critical systems we'll move on to the next (vital!) part of the program: forming habits that are essential to maintain your shiny new systems, and use your new growth machine to its full glorious potential. Making the systems work for you.
Here are some examples of systems you can expect to see in place after a 3-month program:
- Budget and Cash Flow. Save money, time, frustration and unpleasant surprises.
- Effective Time Management System. Gain 3-5 more productive hours a day.
- Pricing Calculator. Easily analyze how changes in pricing, program hours,
or number of clients affect your bottom line and the number of hours you work.
- Many more, customized to your business and personality needs
THE COST: $3500. Visa, Amex, PayPal, or Dwolla are all accepted. Talk to me if you'd like a payment plan.
Ready to take the next step? Awesome!
Want to know more? Keep scrolling.
HERE ARE SOME DETAILS OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT:
This program consists of individual sessions and a good amount of homework on your part as well as on mine. We'll work in three phases:
- Intensive Setup, when we do the assessment and put most of the essential STRUCTURE in place. It's called "Intensive" for a reason - we'll be spending 12 hours together over the course of 2 or 3 weeks, depending on your schedule.
- Training and Troubleshooting - when you and your staff are going to learn to implement the systems you now have, fix issues that might come up along the way, and ensure the tools you have are custom-tailored to your personality and to the DNA of your company. During this 4-week long phase we'll be having two-hour weekly sessions.
- Habit-Forming: This is when you really start feeling the difference! Training is great and all, but without creating good, sustainable habits it's... pointless. The Habit-Forming phase is designed to ensure you'll be using your new systems effectively, making your business soar. A weekly hour together over the course of 8 more weeks, will help you leave my hands fully equipped to run your company from a place of relaxed control.
We'll hold our session over Skype, Google Hangout, GoToMeeting, or any other program you use for videoconferencing. If you're local to Boston area, we can even meet in person!
Sounds good? Contact me!